I want to share the news about the great support website for military families: MilitaryTownAdvisor.com. The site has been redesigned to really help families like ours, and you can earn Amazon gift cards by adding your own information to the site!
The aim of MilitaryTownAdvisor.com is to help military families BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER a PCS.
- Before you get orders, research where to live by reading neighborhood reviews, school ratings, and military housing reviews.
- During the PCS, find and contact a Military Friendly RELTOR and search for homes.
- After you PCS, find new restaurants, fun things to do and great local businesses, that would otherwise take months, if not years, to discover.
Not only can you use the site to get helpful information during a move, but you can earn Amazon Gift Cards by helping others!
Whether you live in Kentucky or Korea, Georgia or Germany, there are military families who want the information you have, so take a few minutes to post a review and start earning points!
This is how it works:
Write a review and earn points. Once you earn enough points, you earn an Amazon gift card. You can spend that gift card however you would like!
How to earn points:
- Neighborhood Review is worth 3 points
- Apartment Review is worth 3 points
- Condo/Townhome Review is worth 3 points
- Area of Town Review is worth 3 points
- Military Housing Review is worth 3 points
- School Review is worth 1 point
- Local Business Review is worth 1 point
- Thing To Do Review is worth 1 point
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- 25 points = $10 Amazon gift card
- 30 points = $15 Amazon gift card
- 40 points = $25 Amazon gift card
- 60 points = $50 Amazon gift card