Military personnel, family members, veterans, reservists, and the National Guard can choose from a variety of offers this year, including discounts on tickets, tee times, an online store builder, wood working tools, home improvement supplies and flowers.
- Build.com is offering military members a chance to win a $1,000 giveaway from May 18th – 22nd, 2015. The winner will be announced on Memorial Day. Verified military personnel will also receive $20 off an order of $300 or more all summer. http://www.build.com/vets
- Florists.com wants the military community to be able to send the thoughtful gift of flowers anytime at an affordable price. Active duty, military families, retirees, reservists, and the National Guard are eligible to receive a single-use coupon code, good for 40% off their next purchase. Claim this exclusive military discount from Florists.com at https://verify.sheerid.com/florists-military/.
- Birdies for the Brave is currently offering free admission and discounted admission for active duty, veterans, and retirees to fourteen golf tournaments across the country this summer. Find a list of the tournaments and download a voucher at https://birdiesforthebrave.sheerid.com/.
- Harriet Carter Gifts, Distinctive Gifts Since 1958, hopes you’ll enjoy affordable products and gifts that make life easier and more enjoyable around the home as well as support personal well-being. They are proud to offer the Military community 10% off their purchases. Visit http://www.HarrietCarter.com for a unique promotion code and all the details.
- Military Tee Times provides all members of the United States exclusive savings on tee times at thousands of golf courses in the U.S. and worldwide. All military members, including active duty, National Guard, Reserve, retirees, veterans and dependents qualify for this exclusive military discount. Visithttps://www.militaryteetimes.com/ to book tee times.
- Grizzly Industrial is offering an extra 5% off purchases during their Summer Sale to honor all members of the U.S. Armed Forces this Memorial Day. Single use coupon codes will be valid from May 25 – June 12, 2015 on in-store, online and phone purchases. Visit https://grizzlyindustrial.sheerid.com/ on May 25thto receive a unique coupon code.
- American Century Championship, the No.1 celebrity sporting event, is giving complimentary tickets to their event on on Tuesday, July 14th – Sunday, July 19th 2015 at Edgewood-Tahoe Golf Course in Lake Tahoe, NV. Active Duty, Reservists, National Guard, Military Retirees, and Veterans receive 1 complimentary ticket and 1 complimentary guest ticket for each day of the American Century Championship. Tickets are available now, get more information at http://tahoecelebritygolf.com/.
- Volusion created Stores and Stripes in order to go beyond bringing members of the Armed Forces into the workforce by giving them and their spouses their very own online store for one full year for only a $1 donation with the proceeds going to Operation Homefront. Get started athttp://www.volusion.com/stores-and-stripes.
These companies are confident that only qualified members of the military community are able to redeem their exclusive military offers because they have SheerID’s military verification solutions in place. “We’re very excited about the opportunity that the Stores and Stripes program presents to active duty military, veterans, and their spouses,” says Matt Winn, Senior Brand Manager at Volusion. “Providing service members and their families with an online store of their own ushers in a new era of entrepreneurship, and having SheerID as a partner ensures participants are quickly and easily verified to join the program.”
To see a complete list of offers protected by SheerID, visit http://www.sheerid.com/deals-we-protect/.